Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hanging On to the Last Bit of Fall


After Halloween, I get so tempted to start playing all my favorite Christmas tunes. I love Christmas! But around here we're really trying to enjoy the last bit of fall before winter sets in.
My front porch is still saying "fall is here" thanks to this tutorial. I used fleece remnants for mine.



I'm thinking a white one would be beautiful for winter.

This favorite has made it's way back to our table. If you need more cooking inspiration, try my other all-time favorites.

Even though we haven't started decking the halls here, I've been thinking about the upcoming holiday for awhile. So, just for fun, I'll give you a peek into a few of the Christmas gifts I'll be working on soon. I've started on this for Jack. I'll be relying on my very talented hubby for these. Maggie will be getting one of these. I made a barn for my oldest last year, and it turned out so cute.



Hope you are enjoying fall in your home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The house/barn tutorial is so adorable.

Shelly said...

Yes, it is cute, Trena. It was kind of tricky, but totally worth the effort. There are so many cute ideas out there.